Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Adventure Begins (Again)

Attention FAT People of the World,

OK, for those of you who have been on every diet known to man and have tried all of the pills, liquids, gadgets, & schemes to loose weight only to fail, or worse yet, to actually lose weight only to have it come back with a vengeance, I offer the following:

YOU CANNOT GO ON A DIET!

Yeah, I know there are a few of you who have gone on the Atkins Diet, or Weight Watchers, or Acai Berry, or "Slim for Life", or any number of other so called "fad diets" out there and have lost some weight. We all have. Unfortunately for just about all of us, we wind up gaining it all back, and in many cases the "FAT" we lost has invited a few of their FAT buddies to join them when they come back and we wind up gaining more than we lost. So what am I selling?

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!

I have, however, stumbled on to a way to actually lose weight and keep it off. The picture above
with my beautiful daughter Jessica was taken in 2002 when I weighed 326#. I now weight 253# (I've lost 73#) and I intend on being 24 pounds lighter by New Years. My weight loss has, like many of us, been like a roller coaster ride until this last year. I've now found a way to lose my weight and keep it off. As I do this I will BLOG about how I am doing it (without surgery or being "on" a diet) and how you can learn from the MANY mistakes I've made before I actually started loosing this weight.

Like I said before, you cannot "go" on a diet.The secret I will leave you with today is that all you need to do is CHANGE your diet. (And do a few more things I will tell you about). I will share recipes’, my "one pound a week" philosophy, some secrets that EVERY weight loss program has, and tidbits of how hard it can get and what I do to cope with it. (grin :-). So tune in again, there will be more good stuff coming soon!



David Tracewell
Parkville, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment